4NG are pleased to announce the release of SMARTset v3.0.1
SMARTset – “EASY TO OWN & OPERATE, ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE, OPEN ARCHITECTURE”
Despite this being primarily an incremental release containing mainly bug fixes, there are also some very significant improvements to announce;
- SMARTset fully embraces WebSockets across widgets to give real-time response in the browser
- A new Capacity Widget has been added that neatly shows available capacity
(power, cooling etc.) against dynamic ceiling values
- The Gauge Widget now has an alternative view that allows the user to select coloured thresholds/sectors
- The Layout Planner Widget now shows more descriptive names on the spark lines when a user hovers over a rack/AHU/PDU etc.
Alarms & Controls
- Support for secure proxy access to SMS providers has been added to allow distribution through a secured provider
- Administrators have always had the ability to skin SMARTset with their own look and feel, now they can also change every piece of text that appears on the screen, including the product name!
- The general-purpose XML Data Collector has been extended to cope with unknown namespaces and complex XPath queries
- Site addresses can now be located using multiple geo-location methods – view a map, click on a place and SMARTset does the rest
4NG sells through partners – our objective for 2017/18 is to build an international network of resellers that re-brand, value-add and extend the applicability of SMARTset. If you are interested in becoming a 4NG partner, please drop us a line and we will send you a partner pack, complete with data sheets and pricing.