- Customisable dashboards are where the data is displayed – with over 35 widget types to choose from, the data can be presented to prioritise the most important information in any scenario.
- Real-time Websocket monitoring – PUE/COP and capacity calculations
- League tables of performance across estate, broken down by site/room/system
- Heat maps of temperature, humidity, pressure and power
- Standard and bespoke reports are available so you can see the exact information you need in your preferred format
- Reports are generated in .pdf, .csv & .xls formats and can be distributed on demand or on a user defined schedule.
- Once a report is defined, it can be exercised and distributed through different channels – SMS, email, VFS etc
- Reports can be created using Velocity, Python or SQL
- Distributes sophisticated alarm conditions which can be modelled, including; trend analysis, noise detection and machine condition detection.
- Alarms are distributable via multiple channels; SMS, email, email-link and Virtual File System (FTP/FTPS/SFTP, WebDAV, SMB).
- The remote control of equipment is defined in a visual, drag/drop programming editor that allows definable, rich trigger conditions
- That could include heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment such as CRAC units and changing their set-points or responding to changes in dynamic conditions such as outside air temperature or heat load.
- Security control such as remote activition of door locks and security cameras
- A real-time CFD and environmental plugin allows the optimisation of a data centre
- The power of CFD in a graphical and numeric format helps users plan for growth, common failures and other ‘what if’ scenarios for physical power and cooling capacity, plus build resilience before expensive problems occur.
- A tuning storyboard lets HVAC professionals harmonise cooling performance through time-line comparison and historical playback.
Integrations & Hosting
- Connects seamlessly with existing sensors and actuators, no need for wholesale changes to existing sensor networks
- Hosted in the cloud, on premise or on an edge gateway
- Integration with Enterprise – NOC via SNMP Traps, SSO via SAML
- Integrations with Patch Manager for asset management
- Viewable via a web browser, SMARTset can be viewed from a PC, tablet or mobile phone at any time.
Installed at Travis Perkins, BT (4), Experian (4), Oxford Uni.(3), Vodafone, General Dynamics
power/voltage/current, temp, humidity
temp, humidity, pressure, airflow