4NG are pleased to announce the release of SMARTset v3.1.2
SMARTset – “EASY TO OWN & OPERATE, ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE, OPEN ARCHITECTURE”
This release contains a number of major updates to the SMARTset product line;
- SMARTset is now available in a SNAP format suitable for installation on a DELL Gateway device.
- SMARTstation V3 is fully supported.
- SMARTset now supports Modbus RTU over TCP. There have also been a number of enhancements to the Modbus collector.
- SMARTset supports complex bit patterns from Sigfox devices.
- Wireless transducer Last Reading timestamps are now correctly reported.
Alarms & Controls
- The Control Status page now allows users to modify the run frequency of a Control.
- Updates to Control blocks and performance enhancements.
Behind the scenes
- Library updates to the latest versions of code including j2mod.
- A new CDN service has been setup enabling faster access to static files. This is mainly aimed at SMARTstations connected via a 3G dongle but is available to all systems operating over a slow upload link.
- Data Export updates and performance improvements particularly the Gauge and Value widgets.
- The Schedule widget handles time periods spanning more than 1 day in a more user friendly way.
Overall the release consists of 25 new features and another 38 general updates to the SMARTset and SMARTstation products.
4NG sells through partners – our objective for 2018 is to build an international network of resellers that re-brand, value-add and extend the applicability of SMARTset. If you are interested in becoming a 4NG partner, please drop us a line and we will send you a partner pack, complete with data sheets and pricing.