4NG are pleased to announce the release of SMARTset v3.0.2
SMARTset – “EASY TO OWN & OPERATE, ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE, OPEN ARCHITECTURE”
This is primarily an incremental release containing a number of new features;
- SMARTset can now be set up as a Modbus slave device
- Modbus register configuration takes advantage of a hex & decimal input widget making configuration much simpler
- Support for more EnOcean devices
Alarms & Controls
- The performance of the Alarm UI has been considerably improved
- Bulk closing of alarms has been updated
- Improvements to a number of widgets including the Capacity widget, Image widget, Value widget, Map widget and Timeline widget
- Notifications can be manually sent to user groups informing them of system events such as scheduled maintenance or any other environmental issue
Behind the scenes
- A number of library functions have been updated to the latest releases to improve stability and enable SMARTset to take advantage of new features.
Overall the release consists of 34 new features and another 60 general updates to the SMARTset and SMARTstation products.
4NG sells through partners – our objective for 2017/18 is to build an international network of resellers that re-brand, value-add and extend the applicability of SMARTset. If you are interested in becoming a 4NG partner, please drop us a line and we will send you a partner pack, complete with data sheets and pricing.