I’m very pleased to announce the release into production of SMARTset v2.4.2.
94 bug fixes, improvements and features with the most notable being:
- New, beautiful VT Editor makes creating Virtual Transducers simple and fun
- Fixes for the underlying Linux SPI driver to improve performance and mains readings on SMARTstation
- Introduction of MQTT as our Publisher/Subscriber sub-system
- Upgrades to the SMARTstation Modbus RTU/ASCII capability
- Added ability to set individual axis limits on the Graph widgets
- New Translation file management that allows us to find and manage missing translations
- Added support for SMARTstation Pi (DIN rail mounted version of minimal SMARTstation)
- Dashboard Templating – ‘create one dashboard, use it for a thousand rooms/systems/sites’
- New non-linear transducer scaling means we can model any type of input/output
They said it couldn’t be done, but done it has been!
Thanks go to the Software, Sys Admin, Documentation and QA teams for all their hard work.
Special praise for this release to all those involved in the Dashboard Templates and the Linux SPI driver, an heroic effort.
The next release is schedule for the end of June and will feature a new Schedule widget and an integration with Patch Manager