4NG are pleased to announce the release of SMARTset v3.1.0
SMARTset – “EASY TO OWN & OPERATE, ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE, OPEN ARCHITECTURE”
This release contains a number of new features and enhancements;
- A number of enhancements to the Scheduler widget including many visual indications
- Layout Planner widget has a redesigned popup interface presenting transducer and alarm information in a much clearer way
- The Multi Value widget has been redesigned from the ground up and includes a much improved new look
Alarms & Controls
- A new Control block adding a PID feature. This makes the Controls more reactive to their environment when real time control is necessary.
- Transducers are now able to trigger a Virtual Transducer on value change. This improves the responsiveness of the VT and any dashboards or controls that use it
- A new Save & Close button has been added to the popup displays. This means the Save button can now be used to see the effect of changes being made without having to leave the popup. This is most useful when amending properties on the dashboard widgets
Behind the scenes
- SMARTset has the ability to record and store data on a per-second reading basis.
- Data Collector performance improvements
Overall the release consists of 43 new features and another 42 general updates to the SMARTset and SMARTstation products.
4NG sells through partners – our objective for 2017/18 is to build an international network of resellers that re-brand, value-add and extend the applicability of SMARTset. If you are interested in becoming a 4NG partner, please drop us a line and we will send you a partner pack, complete with data sheets and pricing.